As we approach the end of the growing season, the garden is beginning to look more and more wild. The amaranth is seeding and it’s falling over due to the weight in the flowers. The squash are ripening and being harvested, as well as the tomatoes, beans, and cucumbers. We have also been harvesting all our tobacco and you can read more about that process here.
- 10 Fresh Places to Eat, Drink, Play and Stay This Fall
- NATIFS celebrated Indigenous Peoples’ Day at the 2023 Minnesota State Fair
- NORTH AMERICAN TRADITIONAL INDIGENOUS FOOD SYSTEMS (NATIFS) ACQUIRES ACCLAIMED MINNEAPOLIS RESTAURANT OWAMNI
- With origin stories and modern Indigenous cuisine, a new chef comes to Minneapolis
- NCG, Industry Partners Raise $157K for Chef Sean Sherman’s NĀTIFS Nonprofit