While fall creeps in, garden manager Louis has big plans for winterizing. Most of our plants have been harvested, save from some tomatoes, squash, and peppers still. But the big job we’re working on right now is clearing out space of already harvested plants, to plant Native perennials to fill everything out next year. check out some photos below!
- 10 Fresh Places to Eat, Drink, Play and Stay This Fall
- NATIFS celebrated Indigenous Peoples’ Day at the 2023 Minnesota State Fair
- NORTH AMERICAN TRADITIONAL INDIGENOUS FOOD SYSTEMS (NATIFS) ACQUIRES ACCLAIMED MINNEAPOLIS RESTAURANT OWAMNI
- With origin stories and modern Indigenous cuisine, a new chef comes to Minneapolis
- NCG, Industry Partners Raise $157K for Chef Sean Sherman’s NĀTIFS Nonprofit