So it’s been a couple of weeks since things started sprouting in the garden, and we’re really starting to see some growth now. Starting to see our first squash fruits, sunflower blooms, raspberries and strawberries. The beans, tomatoes, and sun chokes are thriving. Take a look below!
- 10 Fresh Places to Eat, Drink, Play and Stay This Fall
- NATIFS celebrated Indigenous Peoples’ Day at the 2023 Minnesota State Fair
- NORTH AMERICAN TRADITIONAL INDIGENOUS FOOD SYSTEMS (NATIFS) ACQUIRES ACCLAIMED MINNEAPOLIS RESTAURANT OWAMNI
- With origin stories and modern Indigenous cuisine, a new chef comes to Minneapolis
- NCG, Industry Partners Raise $157K for Chef Sean Sherman’s NĀTIFS Nonprofit